JUHU +91 9820453031
BANDRA +91 9820451184
NARIMAN POINT +91 9930008950
EMERGENCY +91 9833066998
Stage of Veneers
Tooth prep the teeth are trimmed to create space for the veneers.
- Veneers (Made in Lab).
- Multiple Sittings.
Impressions Digital – Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing.
(CAD-CAM) – One Sitting or 24 hours.
Lab fabricated veneers take multiple sitting so temporary veneers need to be provided after the impressions are taken. CAD CAM Fabricated veneers are providing in a single sitting so temporary veneers are not needed.
Lab Fabricated Veneers.
(Time Period – Multiple Sittings)
CAD CAM Fabricated.
(Time Period – Single Sitting)
Try In Veneers are temporarily cemented on the teeth for patient approval.
After patient approval the veneers are permanently cemented on the teeth.
The Perfect Smile.
When are Veneers required?
Veneers can be routinely used to:
- Make cosmetic changes to teeth that are discolored.
- Repair worn out or chipped teeth.
- Correct malaligned or crooked teeth.
- To close diastemas (gaps between teeth).
- Lengthen and reshape teeth.
- Correct misshapen teeth.
- Make color changes for teeth that have permanent stains.
- To cover and conceal fillings that have become stained or discolored.
- In some cases, porcelain veneers can be used as an alternative to orthodontic treatment.
Advantages and Benefits of Veneers
Only a small amount of tooth structure is removed during the procedure, making it a conservative treatment option.
A healthy “natural” look is achieved with little or no discomfort.
What should you do to take good care of your Porcelain Veneers?
Practice good oral home care.
Your veneered tooth should be brushed and flossed thoroughly on a daily basis.
Avoid exposing your porcelain veneers to excessive forces e.g: biting on hair pins, bottles, ice or any other hard items because doing so can break or dislodge a veneer.
Avoid clenching and grinding your teeth.
Wear a protective night guard.